Flor De Soto Azul
Full-Length Kimono Robe
LONG KIMONO-KAFTAN STYLE ROBE
The rich patterns combined with luscious fabrics make each kimono-kaftan robe a unique experience to wear and see. Each is produced in limited quantities to ensure a special relationship between the kimono robe and its wearer. To complete the look, rock it with the wide obi belt that doubles as a head wrap or scarf. The kimono-kaftan robe adapts for any occasion — be it a formal affair, time at the beach, lounging at home, or a night out on the town. It can be worn open, belted, or converted into a kaftan.
NOTE: Please message us for rush orders to confirm we have your selection in stock. We have most Rafiki garments on hand, but depending on your order and our inventory, we might need to make a custom order for you. This takes 7-10 days upon receiving your order.
- Loose cut for a relaxed fit
- Hidden hook-and-eye closures (to convert into kaftan)
- Deep hidden pockets
- Wide, loose kimono-style sleeves
- So soft it will make you squeal with joy
- Full-length robe
- Wide obi belt (an extra piece of fabric that adds style to any look)
- Matching lined zippered travel pouch
Rafiki robes are one size fits most. But for those with unique dimensions or particular requests, we can customize any of our products to fit you comfortably.
- Unisex/all genders = loose fit
- One-size-fits-most (will fit most XS to XL)
- Models measure from 5’1 to 6’7
- Please refer to our size guide at the bottom of this page for the specific dimensions.